We are a fast growing-quality, oriented specialty company focused on landscaping, property maintenance and snow removal. We are searching for motivated individuals to join our team and grow alongside us. We will train you, while we pay you. We offer opportunities for advancement, a happy healthy work environment that will also help you get in shape!
Position Overview – Quinn's Contracting is currently accepting applications for Crew members and Supervisors to join our growing team.
● Demonstrating safety leadership and safe work practices at all times
● Working in accordance with company policies and procedures
● Providing exceptional customer service and attention to detail
● Softscape construction
● Planting trees, shrubs, and perennials
● Garden bed clean-up, raking, pruning bushes & shrubs, cultivating, digging, removing stumps, moving mulch and soil
● Hardscape construction
● Installing interlock patios, retaining walls, garden walls, natural stone features, steps etc...
● Running wheelbarrows full of material; dirt, gravel, mulch etc...
● Operating a variety of power equipment (brick saw, grinders, drills, mowers, trimmers, hedgers, sweepers, blowers)
● Additional tasks as required
● Minimum High School Diploma
● Valid Driver’s License with proof of drivers abstract
● Must have reliable transportation
● Working knowledge of the use of common hand and power tools relative to landscape maintenance
● Must have 1 year of work experience
● Good communication and interpersonal skills
● Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail
● Legally authorized to work in Canada
● Ability to take direction, learn and work independently as well as part of a team
● Previous maintenance experience is an asset
● Motivated, energetic team player
● Working conditions/Physical Demands
● Able to perform tasks for extended periods of time in a variety of outdoor environments
● Working in outdoor environments with the ability to withstand cold and hot temperatures
● Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Competitive pay In a company that will reward you based your effort and skills
Get paid while you train.
Healthy outdoor living lifestyle.
Opportunity for advancement.
Actual hard-work - We pride ourselves on providing outstanding quality and workmanship for all of our clients. No shortcuts!
We are QUALITY committed-both to our clients and team members alike.
High level of quality means you are responsible for ensuring everything is done right, the first time.
Hot summer days, Cold winter nights and everything in-between.